The Ticklish Circle
- Increase the Overwhelming rating of all Heavy Weapons by +1.
- using a shield permits full defense flurries, as published.
- Using a shield increases your Soak by 2 (or by 3, if it is an artifact shield) but increases your Mobility penalty by 1 as well.
- A Shield decreases a single Onslaught penalty per round by 1.
- Using a shield while also wearing heavy armor has no effect on Soak or Mobility.
- Attributes: 8/6/4 +1 Favored: 3 Caste, +1
- Abilities: 25 Favored: Survival +1 other
- Merits: 10
- Charms 12
- Bonus Points: 15
- Essence 1: 16 Personal, 38 Peripheral
Lunars XP costs:
- Caste/Favored Attribute increase: current rating x 3
- Non-Caste/Non-Favored Attribute increase: current rating x 4
- Ability increase: current rating x 2
- New Ability: 3
- Specialty: 3
- Purchased Merit: new rating x 3
- Willpower: 8
- Lunar Charm: 12 (10 if in a Caste or Favored Attribute)
- Martial Arts Charm 11 (9 if Brawl is a Caste or Favored Ability)
- Spell 11 (9 if Occult is a Caste or Favored Ability)
- New Evocation 10
- All charms that accrue successes for you to use later treat those as non-charm successes unless otherwise stated.
Specific Charm rules:
- Mask of White Jade – Attempts to pierce the lunar's guile by mundane means recieve -2 dice instead of failing automatically.
- Perfection of the Mockingbird - Attempts to pierce the lunar's disguise by mundane means recieve -3 dice instead of failing automatically.
- Perfect Symmetry – The cost of this charm is now 3m/die added.
- Players may have the following stats training at the same time:
- 2 Attributes
- 1 Ability or Specialty
- 1 Charm, Martial Arts Charm, or Spell
- 1 Merit
- 1 Willpower
- 1 Evocation
- The 2nd and 4th dots of Linguistics grant you a language.
Inventing Charms and Abilities
- You can train normal charms and abilities at 1/2 speed while training charms and abilities you're inventing at 1/6 speed
- Other Rule